Hey, my name’s Brandon. I’m 20 years old and I live in Elk Grove, California, a suburb south of our state capital.
I’m interested in action sports (especially skateboarding), Japanese and Chinese culture, philosophy, psychology, life, love, and writing. I am well aware that I suck at writing, but by continuing to write, I will continue to improve.
Though I’m young, nervous about starting college, and have no idea what I should study for a profession, I do know what I ultimately want in life:
- A closely-knit family:
- A wife who I sincerely and unquestionably love
- Children that I can spoil and adore
- To be on great terms with all of our relatives and to see them often
- To be involved in the lives of even the youngest members of my extended family
- To have a home that’s warm, cozy, and devoid of stress.